St. Louis – Cloud Engineer
- Analyze the cloud infrastructure needs of the Company’s product units and transversal functions.
- Participate to selection and deployment of Openstack distribution (SLA, performance, support, cost).
- Design and implement private cloud infrastructure. Ensure full integration with hybrid cloud platform management layer, identity management and R&D infrastructure. Work closely with other engineering teams.
- Ensure operations, scaling, maintenance of our private cloud infrastructure
- Support the organization in maturing the infrastructure into a fully automated, service-oriented, hybrid IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Azure and/or Amazon cloud technologies and Linux
- Experience with tools like Puppet and Ansible
- User level experience with Openstack
- Great knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
- Experience with virtualization technologies, in particular VMWare and KVM
- Experience with the implementation and/or operations of medium to large-scale enterprise cloud infrastructures
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of office culture that provides you a challenge and an inspired outlet for creativity has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the premier managed services and cloud provider, we focus on fostering a happy place for you to thrive. We’re always looking out for talented professionals to help in sales, marketing, engineering, development, and security. You can move quickly through the ranks here, or pivot into a new area of interest. You control your destiny and will make a difference each day as an US Clouder.
Besides medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance, we also provide:
- Starbucks iCup Bean-Grinded Coffee Machine (and all the Starbucks you can drink)
- Kindles for all (and all the free Harry Potter or coding books you want)
- Healthy snacks (and occasionally donuts)
- Dogs in the office (cats in the datacenter)
- Gym membership (near your home or by the office)
- Fun monthly events (get to know your team)
- No morning meetings (so you can get stuff done!)
- Tuition assistance (knowledge is power)
- Free parking (to park your ride, not the payout in Monopoly)