St. Louis – Cloud Reliability Engineer
- Develop and update Technical Documents, Engineering Management Plan Reviews, System Integrator Deliverable Reviews, and Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR)
- Participate in Engineering Review Board (ERB) and Engineering Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- Develop and update Engineering Memorandums of Understandings, Engineering Memorandums of Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Develop and update Interoperability certification requirements and specifications
- Develop and update system performance requirements
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements products
- Perform modernization activities focused on the consideration of Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and cloud solutions that will meet the Legacy Applications modernization objectives to support Customer Business processes
- Develop and recommend evaluation criteria needed to perform best value assessments of proposed modernization solutions
- Perform the required analysis and to establish software and data systems information requirements and design specifications using methodologies for the development of prototype and/or large-scale hardware and software-based information processing systems and cloud based Software as a Solution (SaaS) products
- Support briefings and other presentations to customers and stakeholders on a wide range of technical and other program topics
- Design the software and data architectures to optimally support the total systems requirements of the customer
- Participate in technical assessments and reviews to validate the technical approach and associated work products, designs and implementation plans
- Provide software development life cycle support including; conduct of technical requirements analysis, design, development, performance measurement, verification and validation, deployment, change management, and transition
- Support the development of system-to-system interface documents including System Interface Agreements
- Contribute to the planning, designing and implementation of the overall Cloud architecture to protect the program infrastructure and provide a secure method of accessing applications and the Internet.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) systems support for customer network and Information Technologies (IT) systems, including system scanning and patching, as well as supporting the design, testing and deployment of Government approved Continuous Diagnostic & Monitoring (CDM) tools and processes that align with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and controls for HIPPA, PHI and PII data.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience; additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree; additional education or relevant higher-level certifications may be used in lieu of experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with SaaS, PaaS or other cloud based security frameworks.
- 3+ years’ experience with one or more cloud-based application platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure and have previous experience consulting on and architecting the implementation of a wide range of innovative cloud security use cases.
- Experience in defining cloud-based requirements in concert with cybersecurity / information assurance requirements and planning, designing, and implementing a cloud architecture to protect the system infrastructure and provide secure methods to access applications.
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, implementing, deploying, and securing cloud-based solutions and implementing cybersecurity standards and processes through the appropriate application of laws, policies, directives, and guidance.
- Previous experience in contributing to program life cycle cybersecurity / information assurance activities to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO) certificates.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing and securing cloud environments
Full Computing Environment Certifications for IAM-II IAW DoD 8570.01-M (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC)
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of office culture that provides you a challenge and an inspired outlet for creativity has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the premier managed services and cloud provider, we focus on fostering a happy place for you to thrive. We’re always looking out for talented professionals to help in sales, marketing, engineering, development, and security. You can move quickly through the ranks here, or pivot into a new area of interest. You control your destiny and will make a difference each day as an US Clouder.
Besides medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance, we also provide:
- Starbucks iCup Bean-Grinded Coffee Machine (and all the Starbucks you can drink)
- Kindles for all (and all the free Harry Potter or coding books you want)
- Healthy snacks (and occasionally donuts)
- Dogs in the office (cats in the datacenter)
- Gym membership (near your home or by the office)
- Fun monthly events (get to know your team)
- No morning meetings (so you can get stuff done!)
- Tuition assistance (knowledge is power)
- Free parking (to park your ride, not the payout in Monopoly)