Marketing Executive Assistant – St. Louis, Missouri – US Cloud
Provides C-level support for the VP of Marketing. Responsible for the coordination of activities and ensuring timely execution of administrative tasks. This position is required to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. The Executive Assistant will organize and maintain administrative processes, including execution of bulk email, freelance vendor coordination, and own primary responsibility for updating and maintaining prospect information in the CRM. The Executive Assistant receives general direction from the Marketing VP, but must also be able to understand the responsibilities, needs, and priorities associated with various initiatives
- Demonstrate attention to detail and organization as a primary skill
- Help to optimize Marketing Department operations. Review department practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Assist in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, flagging items for VP’s attention and meeting deadlines
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; initiating telecommunications
- Organize and manage marketing documents and reference materials, including maintaining version controls
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Coordinate bulk marketing emails through 3rd party email platform
- Manage daily workflows, data entry and reconciliation, and initial lead scoring in the CRM system
- Track results of digital marketing programs and prepare reports from various automated platforms and dashboards
- Assist with various special Marketing projects as needed
- College degree preferred
- 3 years’ experience providing support at a high level
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Willingness to stretch beyond traditional administrative role into marketing execution
- Positive personality, team-first orientation
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in a Marketing organization or supporting a Marketing team
- Marketing degree or coursework
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Dynamics CRM, or Google Analytics
This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing. The Executive Assistant role will also provide occasional support the VP of Client Development as needed.
US Cloud is a mid-sized tech services company with a small marketing team that’s already driving big growth. We are a 2-year-old offshoot of an established international tech services business based in St. Louis and have been a Microsoft-Certified Partner for the last 15+ years.
Clients like NASA, the Dept. of Homeland Security, Garmin, the American Cancer Society, and the US State Department depend on US Cloud to keep their Microsoft applications out of the ditch and their operations actually operating. In other words, when the Help Desk needs help, we’re the ones answering the red phone.
What it’s Like to Work at US Cloud:
US Cloud has the fun, small company culture that many find appealing, but with the backing of a successful 15+ year tech services company. That brings stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations. The cool without all the crazy.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of office culture that provides you a challenge and an inspired outlet for creativity has a direct result on our clients’ success. So, to be the premier managed IT services and cloud provider, we focus on fostering a happy place for you to thrive. Besides medical, dental, vision, immediate 401k contribution matching, life insurance, and disability insurance, we also provide:
- Work-from-Home and Flextime options (manage your life)
- Gym membership (near your home or by the office)
- Dogs in the office (cats in the datacenter)
- All the Starbucks you can drink (until your hands start to shake)
- Free Healthy snacks (occasionally not-so-healthy snacks)
- Fun company events (work hard, play harder)
- Tuition assistance and paid training (knowledge is power)
- Free parking (for your ride, not the Monopoly payout!)
- No morning meetings (so you can get stuff done. Right?!)
So, if you think you are a good fit for US Cloud and are looking for a high-growth opportunity in tech, but with the stability of an established company, let’s talk!
US Cloud is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, dietary preferences, gender, sexual orientation, age, fashion sense, marital status, political leanings, veteran status, hair color, or disability status.