PREMIER SUPPORT ENGINEER
US Cloud helps its clients reduce their Microsoft support costs while getting the most out of their investments in Microsoft technologies. Our clients use their support cost savings to fund innovation. The Premier Support Engineering (PSE) Team’s goals are to help clients reduce their IT operational risks, service modernization in support of Digital Transformation, increased client satisfaction, and confidence in Microsoft platforms.
US Cloud is looking for a Senior Premier Support Engineer with advanced technology experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate and dynamic team. This role helps drive and support service transformation in enterprise organizations through pre-defined Premier Support offerings, as well as longer-term support engagements as a Designated Support Engineer (DSE).
The PSE role is primarily focused on the delivery of high-quality services and requires deep technology knowledge and the ability to map client business problems to process-combined-with-technology solutions. Responsibilities include troubleshooting and ticket resolution, delivering Premier led engagements; providing subject matter expertise for enterprise clients; conducting service/risk assessments; and assist with designing, developing and implementing solutions to drive transformation aligned to Microsoft technologies.
The candidate must have a passion for the client, demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the client experience. This person must also be able to deliver articulate and effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes as well as CxO level audiences. The role requires an individual who is resourceful and confident under pressure.
The role requires the ability to conduct short and medium term engagements as well as deliver workshops and training courses. In addition, as a subject matter expert, the PSE is required to provide internal and direct sales support, as well as client advisory services. The role requires an individual who can establish relationships and actively participate in Microsoft platform peer groups. Success is measured by quality of delivery, problem resolution and client satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for Premier Support client tickets, severity 1-4. Best practice guidance and ticket escalation to Microsoft management.
- Deliver services engagements including workshops, assessments, support programs and other Premier services
- Deliver high quality engagements in both large-scale project environments and smaller, single staffed engagement models
- Engage in IT and business executive discussions related Business Productivity principles and concepts, Digital Transformation, and overall IT Operations.
- Transfer knowledge and share best practices with team members to help enhance the quality of engagement delivery and the client experience.
- Grow the Microsoft technologies knowledgebase, evangelize US Cloud, and contribute to US Cloud Intellectual Property (IP).
- Establish effective working relationships with cross-platform teams and work through appropriate escalation channels when necessary.
Ideally 5 or more years of consulting and/or support engineer experience
- Experience desired in project management framework and experience working with small to large enterprises.
- Experience of technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Windows Operating Systems, Active-Directory, SQL, SharePoint, Skype, System Center, Dynamics and a demonstrable ability to quickly learn and apply technology competencies.
- To be successful in this role the candidate would need to be passionate about making a difference, be able to work autonomously and as part of an extended team, conduct themselves with integrity, courage, and professionalism as they aspire to a trusted advisor status with clients and partners.
- Communication is a key attribute of this role and the candidate will need effective and demonstrable written, verbal, and presentations skills; with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from line management through to the CIO. IT service management concepts can be abstract and the candidate should be sufficiently confident and articulate to describe, as well as adopt and drive a US Cloud mindset.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of office culture that provides you a challenge and an inspired outlet for creativity has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the premier managed services and cloud provider, we focus on fostering a happy place for you to thrive. We’re always looking out for talented professionals to help in sales, marketing, engineering, development, and security. You can move quickly through the ranks here, or pivot into a new area of interest. You control your destiny and will make a difference each day as a team member.
Besides medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance we also provide:
- All the Starbucks you can drink!
- Kindles for All – our teams love to read and learn new stuff. Everyone gets a kindle and all the free Harry Potter or coding books they want.
- Healthy snacks (and occasional donut)
- Dogs in the office (Cats in the datacenter)
- Gym membership (Near your home or by the office)
- Fun monthly events (Get to know your US Cloud teammates)
- No morning meetings (So you can get stuff done. Feels good!)
- Tuition assistance (Knowledge is power)
- Free parking (for your ride, not the Monopoly payout!)