Sr. Inside Technical Sales Consultant: Grow Existing & New Clients
Your position focuses on growing our extensive current client base and our rapidly growing new client base by intimately understanding our client’s organizational structure and technical roadmap with the assistance of our internal SME’s. As a seasoned inside technical sales consultant you inherently understand what a day in the life of this type of position looks like and will be able to describe it in detail. This role will earn conversations with qualified internal decision makers using methods such as traditional cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn, Discover.org and you can always tweet or blog as needed to gain interest in our unique offerings.
Our Large & Medium Enterprise Community is eager and ready to maximize vendor relationships when the proper fit is evident. It is your #1 task to make sure our product spectrum is known and properly presented to the appropriate stakeholders within organizations who are already our clients. Build relationships with these existing partners, generate new leads, and implement our existing proven sales process. Expect to use social media, forums, phone calls, blogs, professional associations, networking and any other means necessary to reach out to potential clients and build new business.
- 5+ years demonstrated success with business to business inside technical sales
- Basic knowledge of MSFT Premier (Unified) Support structure, Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring, Patching, SharePoint, Windows Server, Active Directory, Hyper-v, Web server farm architecture, Office 365, & Azure are all highly desirable.
- Dynamics CRM experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Voracious appetite for technical knowledge
- Process driven and extremely well organized
- Microsoft ISV background and familiarity with Microsoft Licensing is a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong relationship building skills and outgoing personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with:
- Dynamics CRM
- Flexibility for some travel (conferences)
US Cloud feels like a scrappy, nimble start-up, but we’re built on 20+ years as a successful Microsoft Partner. That brings financial stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of office culture that provides you a challenge and an inspired outlet for creativity has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the premier managed services and cloud provider, we focus on fostering a happy place for you to thrive. Besides medical, dental, vision, immediate 401k contribution matching, life insurance, and disability insurance, we also provide:
- Generous PTO & accrual schedule
- Work-from-Home and Flextime availability (manage your life)
- Gym membership (near your home or by the office)
- All the Starbucks you can drink (until your hands start to shake)
- Free Healthy snacks (occasionally not-so-healthy snacks)
- Fun company events (work hard, play harder)
- Paid training (knowledge is power)
- Free parking (for your ride, not the Monopoly payout!)
- No morning meetings (so you can get stuff done. Right?!)