Technical Account Manager:
We are looking for a qualified Technical Account Manager (TAM) to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. The Technical Account Manager will help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We earn customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Technical Account Manager helps customers proactively address risks, minimize downtime, and streamline operations to improve efficiency and accelerate business growth by providing customizable solutions complete with enhancements and add-on services. As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business or equivalent. Cisco and Microsoft certifications desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs.A minimum of two years of experience in two or more of the following: enterprise resource planning facilitating digital transformation discussions and strategy, database systems, messaging, management and operations, and/or security. Products may include, but are not limited to: Windows Server, Win10, Active Directory, Systems Center, Windows Azure, Office 365; SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, and Dynamics ERP.PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or experience with preferred.
- Computer Skills
- Proficient at the following:
- Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft SharePoint – (Site Administration, List Creation, List Management)
- Use of Video Conferencing Platforms – (Microsoft Skype / Cisco Webex / Citrix GoToMeeting)
- Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position: Desktop/laptop and related software, phone, calculator, printer, copier, fax, scanner
- On-The-Job Training Time: 60 days to become proficient with the current environment and to identify, enact, and drive change and transformation
- Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Environmental and atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Primarily normal office conditions; occasional exposure to weather conditions, dirt, dust, noise and physical hazards. The noise level is usually moderate. Position n requires approximately 5% travel.
- Driving Requirement: Driving personally owned vehicles commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. It is the policy of US Cloud LC that employees who drive their personal vehicles for company purposes and who average over 250 miles per month are required to have a valid state driver’s license and carry adequate auto insurance coverage and limits determined by our insurance carrier. At a minimum, drivers must have $100,000/300,000/100,000 coverage. A copy of the employee’s insurance card and verification of proper limits will be obtained annually.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of office culture that provides you a challenge and an inspired outlet for creativity has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the premier managed services and cloud provider, we focus on fostering a happy place for you to thrive. We’re always looking out for talented professionals to help in sales, marketing, engineering, development, and security. You can move quickly through the ranks here, or pivot into a new area of interest. You control your destiny and will make a difference each day as a team member.
Besides medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance we also provide:
- All the Starbucks you can drink!
- Kindles for All – our teams love to read and learn new stuff. Everyone gets a kindle and all the free Harry Potter or coding books they want.
- Healthy snacks (and occasional donut)
- Dogs in the office (Cats in the datacenter)
- Gym membership (Near your home or by the office)
- Fun monthly events (Get to know your US Cloud teammates)
- No morning meetings (So you can get stuff done. Feels good!)
- Tuition assistance (Knowledge is power)
- Free parking (for your ride, not the Monopoly payout!)