30% – 60%
All US Citizens
72k Tickets Solved
SLAs for Managed
THE ONLY PROVEN ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT UNIFIED SUPPORT
US Cloud is Built to Support Microsoft
US Cloud is a highly-specialized IT shop that has been dedicated to Microsoft products and support for over two decades. We offer:
- Ultra-focused, low-overhead operations in the Midwest
- True experts in the Microsoft stack, with former CIO’s, Microsoft TAM’s, and Microsoft-certified engineers on staff
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting
- Fixated on higher-quality MSFT support at a lower price
US Cloud Client Journey
Former Microsoft Premier Support client discusses switching to US Cloud. Learn how the organization redeployed their 38% Premier Support cost savings in year 1 and how US Cloud is helping reduce VMware support costs in year 2. He also answers the following questions:
- Were you determined to leave Microsoft Premier Support?
- When did you realize you COULD leave Microsoft?
- Did your relationship with Microsoft suffer after switching?
- How has it gone so far with US Cloud support?
- How fast or responsive has US Cloud been?
- What about ticket resolution times?
- What do your engineers think about US Cloud?
- Any regrets moving to US Cloud for Premier Support?
US Cloud is has more than two decades of experience supporting all Microsoft technologies with global Fortune 500, Small and Medium Enterprise, US Federal, State and local government clients. Here’s why:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting with over 72,000 tickets worked, 5,000+ migrations managed
- We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Supporting Fortune 500s to S&M enterprise on issues that range from routine to mission critical
Brief History of US Cloud
In 1996 FrontPages Web Hosting was founded by Rob LaMear. Since then our brands have supported over 2.1 billion logins across 80 countries. We now have veteran leadership, zero debt and 20+ years of financial stability behind us. Milestones include:
- 1999 – Fpweb.net became the first provider in the World to host SharePoint.
- 2002 – Fpweb.net surpasses 100 million logins under management.
- 2006 – Fpweb.net performs 1,000th client platform migration.
- 2012 – Fpweb.net expands managed services to include support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Windows Server.
- 2013 – US Cyber Vault launched to secure client data and protect global brands.
- 2017 – US Cloud launched, formalizing Microsoft Premier Support services.
Why You Need Exchange Premier Support
30 to 60% Exchange Support Cost Savings
Recent analyst research shows that most Microsoft Premier Support (including Exchange) customers will see a 30-60% price increase when Microsoft switches to Unified Support. US Cloud can save you that 30-60% with its Exchange Premier Support because you only buy the Exchange support hours you need.
WHAT THE ANALYSTS ARE SAYING:
Early reports from both industry analysts and client companies point to a significant price increase on the horizon for Microsoft Premier Support customers. As companies are forced to transition to Unified Support, some industry experts are predicting 25%-30% increases (or more) for a large portion of the Premier Support base. Recent reports from the field are turning up examples that are much higher, with multiple clients reporting support price increases of over 40%, and even some instances of costs mushrooming to over 100%.
3x Faster Exchange Response
Is your Exchange issue business critical? US Cloud will respond to your Exchange support ticket in fifteen minutes or less – 3x faster than Microsoft. Receive prioritized Exchange problem resolution for your most complex Exchange issues. Get the fastest prioritized response times for Exchange with 24×7 elevated break/fix support and access to dedicated support engineers (DSE). Exchange Premier Support offers the top problem resolution services to you.
Exchange Premier Support from US Cloud is All-American (literally) and ITAR/DFARS compliant. You will never be transferred to a call center overseas. Maximize Exchange platform and application availability with All-American Microsoft Exchange service delivery. Exchange Premier Support includes service delivery from 100% USA-based dedicated support engineers (DSE). US Cloud Exchange Premier Support service delivery is never off-shored. Recover faster or prevent service disruptions altogether with reliable Microsoft Exchange support delivered entirely by US citizens.
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE EXPERTISE
US Cloud has more than two decades of experience supporting global enterprises and all Microsoft technologies (except Dynamics AX, Visual Studio). We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments. Leverage US Cloud Microsoft Exchange expertise to optimize your Exchange platform with Exchange email consults, Exchange roadmaps, or Exchange risk assessments.
72,000 Tickets Solved
Exchange Premier Support from US Cloud has resolved more than 72,000 tickets for clients. US Cloud also offers written SLAs for managed Microsoft escalations if necessary. As part of this Exchange escalation process to Microsoft, US Cloud white gloves the entire process so you can continue to drive your Microsoft technology projects forward and get the most out of your Microsoft investments.
EXCHANGE PRIORITY SUPPORT
You won’t need to worry about wasting time explaining your Exchange issue from the beginning several times as you are transferred and escalated. Reduce frustration and time to resolution with expert Microsoft Exchange certified engineers. All Exchange Premier support engineers are US citizens who will quickly resolve your most complex issues.
Get comprehensive Enterprise support across all your technology platforms including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and Amazon AWS. Leverage US Cloud Microsoft Exchange expertise for guidance, implementation and training in fast-growing Exchange solutions areas. US Cloud Exchange Premier support helps you identify Exchange risks, prevent issues, and improve your Exchange migration readiness.
Take the Next Step for Exchange Premier Support
US Cloud is the proven leader in providing reputable Microsoft Exchange support services to clients world-wide. We enable Microsoft Premier (Unified) Support for Exchange customers to enjoy ultra-responsive support from US citizens, save 30-60% on support costs and free up funds to drive innovation.