30% – 60%
All US Citizens
72k Tickets Solved
SLAs for Managed
THE ONLY PROVEN ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT UNIFIED SUPPORT
US Cloud is Built to Support Microsoft
US Cloud is a highly-specialized IT shop that has been dedicated to Microsoft products and support for over two decades. We offer:
- Ultra-focused, low-overhead operations in the Midwest
- True experts in the Microsoft stack, with former CIO’s, Microsoft TAM’s, and Microsoft-certified engineers on staff
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting
- Fixated on higher-quality MSFT support at a lower price
US Cloud Client Journey
Former Microsoft Premier Support client discusses switching to US Cloud. Learn how the organization redeployed their 38% Premier Support cost savings in year 1 and how US Cloud is helping reduce VMware support costs in year 2. He also answers the following questions:
- Were you determined to leave Microsoft Premier Support?
- When did you realize you COULD leave Microsoft?
- Did your relationship with Microsoft suffer after switching?
- How has it gone so far with US Cloud support?
- How fast or responsive has US Cloud been?
- What about ticket resolution times?
- What do your engineers think about US Cloud?
- Any regrets moving to US Cloud for Premier Support?
US Cloud is has more than two decades of experience supporting all Microsoft technologies with global Fortune 500, Small and Medium Enterprise, US Federal, State and local government clients. Here’s why:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting with over 72,000 tickets worked, 5,000+ migrations managed
- We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Supporting Fortune 500s to S&M enterprise on issues that range from routine to mission critical
Brief History of US Cloud
In 1996 FrontPages Web Hosting was founded by Rob LaMear. Since then our brands have supported over 2.1 billion logins across 80 countries. We now have veteran leadership, zero debt and 20+ years of financial stability behind us. Milestones include:
- 1999 – Fpweb.net became the first provider in the World to host SharePoint.
- 2002 – Fpweb.net surpasses 100 million logins under management.
- 2006 – Fpweb.net performs 1,000th client platform migration.
- 2012 – Fpweb.net expands managed services to include support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Windows Server.
- 2013 – US Cyber Vault launched to secure client data and protect global brands.
- 2017 – US Cloud launched, formalizing Microsoft Premier Support services.
Why You Need Premier Support for Partners
2018 UNIFIED PRICING — REPORTS FROM THE FIELD:
Reports from industry analysts, VAR/LAR’s, and client companies all confirm the significant price increases for Microsoft Premier Support under way. As companies are forced to transition into the Unified model in 2018 and 2019, support costs are rising +50% year-over-year (or more) for a large portion of the Premier Support base. Examples of increases even higher are becoming common, with many clients reporting Microsoft Support price inflation of over 60% — and some cases mushrooming to over 100%.
30-60% Average Cost Savings
Verified reports from Microsoft clients confirm that a large portion of Premier Support subscribers should anticipate 50%+ price increases when forced into Unified Support. US Cloud can rescue those endangered IT budgets with its Microsoft Support alternative. With US Cloud, organizations can continue to pay for the support areas they need, not for products not being used. We typically save clients 30-60% or more, while providing superior service, after switching them over to US Cloud Premier Support.
Resolve Issues Quickly
Is your issue business critical? US Cloud will respond to your ticket in fifteen minutes or less – 5x faster than Microsoft. Receive prioritized partner problem resolution for you and your customers’ most complex issues. Get the fastest prioritized response times for partners with 24×7 elevated break/fix support and access to dedicated support engineers (DSE). Premier Support for Partners offers the top problem resolution services to you and all of your customers.
US Cloud Premier Support for Partners is All-American (literally) and ITAR/DFARS compliant. You will never be transferred to a call center overseas. Maximize customer satisfaction with All-American Microsoft technology service delivery. Premier Support for Partners includes service delivery from 100% USA-based dedicated support engineers (DSE). US Cloud Premier Support service delivery is never off-shored. Increase customer value with reliable Microsoft support delivered entirely by US citizens.
US Cloud has more than two decades of experience supporting global enterprises and all Microsoft technologies (except Dynamics AX, Visual Studio). We are Microsoft certified Plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments. Leverage US Cloud Microsoft expertise to optimize your cloud offerings with cloud consults, cloud roadmaps, or risk assessments.
72,000 Tickets Solved
US Cloud Premier Support for Partners has resolved more than 72,000 tickets for clients. US Cloud also offers written SLAs for managed Microsoft escalations if necessary. As part of any escalation process to Microsoft, US Cloud white-gloves the entire process so you can continue to drive your technology projects forward and get the most out of your Microsoft investments.
You won’t need to worry about wasting time explaining your problem from the beginning several times as you are transferred and escalated. Reduce frustration and time to resolution with expert Microsoft certified engineers. All Premier Support Partner engineers are US citizens who will quickly resolve issues for you and your customers’ most complex issues.
Get comprehensive Enterprise support across all your Partner and customer technology platforms including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and Amazon AWS. Leverage US Cloud Microsoft expertise for guidance, implementation and training in fast-growing solutions areas. US Cloud Premier Support for Partners helps you identify risks, prevent issues, and improve migration readiness for you and your customers.
PREMIER SUPPORT FOR PARTNERS
Covers all your complex support needs with end-to-end managed support for all Microsoft technologies across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments. With Premier Support for Partners, you are free to expand your cloud offerings, collaborate more strategically with Microsoft experts, and empower your customers to get the most out of their Microsoft investments.