Microsoft 365 Government SupportRob LaMear2021-09-23T11:38:02-05:00
MICROSOFT 365 GOVERNMENT SUPPORT
24×7 support for Microsoft 365 Government extends your security and compliance with rigorously screened US citizen support engineers. Preserve budgets with 30% to 50% savings and use the cost savings to modernize and invest in new technologies to move your mission forward.
Microsoft 365 Government Support for US National Security
Microsoft 365 Government Support provides 24/7/365 advanced support for compute and analytics capabilities to help US National Security customers achieve more visibility, move faster, and make more informed decisions.
This means greater intelligence at the edge, unified security (from data center to help desk) to protect the nation’s data, and the ability to support secure remote collaboration for analysts and tactical teams working around the world from portal.office365.us.
24x7x365 Microsoft 365 Government Support
Extend US sovereignty beyond Microsoft 365 Government data centers to Microsoft 365 Gov Premier/Unified support tickets. US Support Sovereignty greatly reduces the risk of data exfiltration, ransomware and espionage by assuring no foreign nationals lurk in the help desk ecosystem with access to Government sensitive data or systems.
Unlike Microsoft, US Cloud “support sovereignty” guarantees a US citizen provides support 24/7/365, not just during business hours of the work week. Government missions rely on the Microsoft 365 Gov Cloud for 24/7 availability. How would your mission stakeholders and compliance officer feel about a support ticket being handled overseas during off-hours or weekends?
Federal, state and local governments are tasked with the challenge of running a lean but effective organization. As stewards of tax payer dollars and data, they have a responsibility to protect their budgets from wasteful spending and secure their data from cyber threats. — ROBERT E. LA MEAR IV, CEO, US CLOUD
Microsoft 365 Gov Support for Unified Security & Compliance
Unified Compliance is assured with all Microsoft 365 Government data and encrypted support tickets, staying in the US. Support Compliance is assured with all Microsoft 365 Gov Support centers located in the US, manned by US citizens, all data encrypted in transit and at rest, and ITAR, CMMC Level 3, NIST 800-171, and DFARS 7012 compliance.
Microsoft 365 Government Support provides Unified Security from the Microsoft 365 gov data centers to the encrypted support tickets. M365 Gov provides a secure and compliant cloud for US government only. Microsoft 365 Gov data centers are operated by screened US persons and are physically isolated data centers – they do not connect with Microsoft 365 Commercial data centers.
Microsoft 365 Government Support IRT SLA
Federal, state and local governments rely on Microsoft 365 Government to keep their data secure and available. They are also rely on being able to quickly reach technical experts when there is an issue. Initial Response Time (IRT) for Microsoft 365 Gov Support is important to mission success.
At US Cloud, all Microsoft 365 Gov tickets, no matter the severity, have an IRT of 15 minutes or less, 24x7x365, with a financially backed SLA. Microsoft posted IRT for Premier Support for Microsoft 365 Gov is 60 minutes and only for critical issues (severity A). This is a “guideline” and not an SLA with service failure penalties. Severity B and C issues have a 2-hour IRT from MSFT during business hours. Given the Microsoft IRT business hours only 35% coverage, it begs the question of what sort of IRT should a Microsoft 365 Government support client expect the other 65% of the week?
Microsoft 365 Government Support Benefits
24×7 support for Microsoft 365 Government extends your security and compliance with all rigorously screened US citizen support engineers. Preserve budgets with 30% to 50% savings and use the cost savings to modernize and invest in new technologies to move your mission forward.
Save 30% to 50% vs MSFT
15 minute response time
All screened US citizen engineers
Managed Microsoft escalations
20+ years MSFT product support
US Cloud Microsoft Enterprise Support Proven Results Last 12 Months
US Cloud is replacing Microsoft Unified support and driving substantial savings for clients worldwide.
in US Cloud client savings over 5 years for Microsoft support
Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprise clients served
users supported in healthcare, financial, insurance, tech, gov, edu
countries with enterprises supported 24/7/365 by US Cloud
NEXT STEP TO SAVE 30-50% WITH US CLOUD
US Cloud is the only Gartner-recognized Microsoft Support alternative. Enterprises worldwide are replacing MSFT Unified with US Cloud to save 30-50% on support costs.
Enjoy ultra-responsive, 24/7 fanatical global support from domestic US teams while freeing up funds to invest in innovation, create competitive advantage, and drive growth.