30% – 60%
All US Citizens
72k Tickets Solved
SLAs for Managed
THE ONLY PROVEN ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT UNIFIED SUPPORT
US Cloud is Built to Support Microsoft
US Cloud is a highly-specialized IT shop that has been dedicated to Microsoft products and support for over two decades. We offer:
- Ultra-focused, low-overhead operations in the Midwest
- True experts in the Microsoft stack, with former CIO’s, Microsoft TAM’s, and Microsoft-certified engineers on staff
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting
- Fixated on higher-quality MSFT support at a lower price
US Cloud Client Journey
Former Microsoft Premier Support client discusses switching to US Cloud. Learn how the organization redeployed their 38% Premier Support cost savings in year 1 and how US Cloud is helping reduce VMware support costs in year 2. He also answers the following questions:
- Were you determined to leave Microsoft Premier Support?
- When did you realize you COULD leave Microsoft?
- Did your relationship with Microsoft suffer after switching?
- How has it gone so far with US Cloud support?
- How fast or responsive has US Cloud been?
- What about ticket resolution times?
- What do your engineers think about US Cloud?
- Any regrets moving to US Cloud for Premier Support?
US Cloud is has more than two decades of experience supporting all Microsoft technologies with global Fortune 500, Small and Medium Enterprise, US Federal, State and local government clients. Here’s why:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting with over 72,000 tickets worked, 5,000+ migrations managed
- We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Supporting Fortune 500s to S&M enterprise on issues that range from routine to mission critical
Brief History of US Cloud
In 1996 FrontPages Web Hosting was founded by Rob LaMear. Since then our brands have supported over 2.1 billion logins across 80 countries. We now have veteran leadership, zero debt and 20+ years of financial stability behind us. Milestones include:
- 1999 – Fpweb.net became the first provider in the World to host SharePoint.
- 2002 – Fpweb.net surpasses 100 million logins under management.
- 2006 – Fpweb.net performs 1,000th client platform migration.
- 2012 – Fpweb.net expands managed services to include support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Windows Server.
- 2013 – US Cyber Vault launched to secure client data and protect global brands.
- 2017 – US Cloud launched, formalizing Microsoft Premier Support services.
UNIFIED SUPPORT AGREEMENT PRICE INCREASE
Microsoft has rolled out its biggest change to support in two decades, shifting its Premier Support customers to a Unified Support agreement.
The new Unified support agreement includes unlimited reactive support hours and there are three levels – Core, Advanced, Performance – which have a minimum contract size of $25,000, $50,000, and $175,000.
MS Unified agreement pricing is based on a percentage of Office 365 annual costs, client software annual costs, other software and online annual costs. Analyst research shows that it adds up to a 30-60% price increase for most Microsoft enterprise support customers.
CUT YOUR UNIFIED AGREEMENT COST IN HALF
Why pay for support you don’t need? Channel your inner Ninja and cut your Unified Support agreement cost in half by only paying for the Microsoft support your enterprise consumes.
Our typical client gets 46% better Unified Support agreement pricing at US Cloud, with some clients getting up to 300%! Capture even more savings by reducing your DSE wasted hours with a 63% smaller commitment at US Cloud.
Right-size your Unified Support agreement and start saving today by switching to US Cloud – the only proven alternative to Microsoft Unified support services.
MICROSOFT UNIFIED SUPPORT AGREEMENT ALTERNATIVES
Compare Microsoft Unified Support agreement to US Cloud Premier Support and other alternatives.
See for yourself why enterprises worldwide are replacing Microsoft Unified with US Cloud.
ULTRA-RESPONSIVE, SUPPORT AGREEMENT FOR HALF THE PRICE
Get significant cost savings and 4x faster response times vs. Microsoft support agreement – without sacrificing quality or expertise. With over 72,000 tickets resolved and two decades of experience, you can count on US Cloud.
“Looking back, going with US Cloud was a no brainer. I put a lot more effort into trying to stay with Microsoft than I should have. We will be renewing with US Cloud this year.”
COMPREHENSIVE MICROSOFT STACK SUPPORT AGREEMENT
Complete Microsoft support agreement for all Microsoft products supported across the stack, including on-premise and cloud applications
US Cloud solves problems that MSFT won’t touch: WebEx no-longer working with your O365 calendars? We fix that. They don’t.
Office 365 + Azure Enterprise Support Agreement Included
For O365 or Azure (our two biggest support categories), use US Cloud for edge cases or work-around solutions
For online product bugs or code-fixes, US Cloud manages Microsoft escalations for you, start to finish
CROSS PLATFORM SUPPORT AGREEMENT
Ability to solve complex problems when Microsoft issues also involve other common enterprise technology platforms such as Cisco, VMware and AWS.
Get 30% – 60% savings vs Cisco plus Microsoft Unified Support. Redeploy your savings where it’s needed most.
Live, US citizen engineers start troubleshooting your VMware or Microsoft support ticket within fifteen minutes, 24/7/365
THE US CLOUD ADVANTAGE
|Support Services||All on-premise / cloud MS products|
|24 / 7 / 365 global support|
|Operational and configuration support|
|Installation and upgrade support|
|Named technical account manager (TAM) available|
|Named designated support engineering (DSE) available|
|15-minute guaranteed response SLA for all cases|
|All screened US citizens for ITAR / DFARS compliance|
|Cross-platform support for MS, Cisco, VMware, AWS|
|Integrated performance support|
|Strategic Services||Cross-platform roadmap advisory services|
|Multi-cloud advisory services|
|Cross-platform license advisory services|
|Cross-platform security advisory services|
|Impact on Resources||Significantly reduce operating costs (budget, people, time)|
Take the Next Step for Better Unified Support Agreement Pricing
US Cloud is the proven leader in providing reputable Microsoft enterprise support services to clients world-wide. We enable Microsoft Premier (Unified) Support customers to enjoy ultra-responsive support from US citizens, save 30% – 60% on support costs and free up funds to drive innovation.