Let’s look at the top challenges of an enterprise IT cost optimization program, what Azure Premier support looks like and how you can optimize Azure Premier Support costs or the new Azure Rapid Response Support as part of Microsoft Unified Support.
Top Challenges of Enterprise IT Cost Optimization
Cost optimization continues to be a critical and continuous discipline for many CIOs. For organizations to be successful, they need to focus on achieving a balance between reducing IT costs and investing in technology to reduce business cost.
Enterprises must design a cost optimization plan that aligns to long-term business goals and evaluates costs across a variety of perspectives, such as assets, services and business capabilities.
- How do I identify my best opportunities for IT cost optimization?
- How do I implement an IT cost optimization program?
- How do I improve IT financial transparency to support cost optimization?
- How do I use my cost optimization programs to help the enterprise optimize business-related costs?
What is Azure Premier Support?
Azure Premier support is ideal for organizations with substantial dependence on Microsoft Azure. Included within this solution are all the features of ProDirect Azure Support (business-critical) along with:
- Support assistance for all Microsoft products and services
- < 15 minute initial response time with Azure Rapid Response (for an additional fee)
- Service reviews and reporting delivered by a designated Technical Account Manager
- Customer specific architectural support such as design reviews, performance tuning, configuration & implementation assistance delivered by Microsoft Azure technical specialists
Optimizing Azure Premier Support Costs
The first challenge of an IT Enterprise IT cost optimization program is identifying the best opportunities for savings that can be reinvested in the organization to reduce overall business costs. One such opportunity can be found around Azure Premier Support costs. As enterprises invest in Azure for their cloud infrastructure and rely more heavily on Microsoft Azure Premier Support and now Microsoft Unified Support’s Azure Rapid Response, their overall Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) is increasing, and along with it, their Azure Premier support costs.
US Cloud’s Premier Support for Azure provides a proven and viable alternative to Microsoft with significant cost savings. Research analysts, resellers, and enterprise customers are reporting Microsoft support savings of 30-60% or more.
US Cloud Azure Premier Support is a subscription with support hours that never expire, a 6 minute response time, and service delivery by all US citizens making us ITAR and DFARS compliant.
Learn more about US Cloud Azure Premier Support and use your savings to fuel your enterprise digital transformation.