MICROSOFT PREMIER (UNIFIED) SUPPORT RFP
Use the Microsoft Premier/Unified Support Request for Proposal (RFP) scorecard to find qualified alternatives to Microsoft for enterprise support. Score the vendors across security (risk), cost savings, ability to execute and more.
The RFP for support services of MSFT technologies is composed of the following:
1. Executive Summary: Brief narrative highlighting proposal submitted
2. Service Capabilities: Details regarding the Vendor’s capabilities by line item and questionnaire
3. Service Levels: Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and other elements of service parameters
4. Security/Risk: Details on information / data security elements of Vendor’s service delivery
5. Vendor References: Minimum of five current Vendor clients (MSFT Support only) including contact info
6. Proposed Costs: Detailed quote for MS Premier/Unified support services requested in RFP
Security/Risk – Rapidly Compare Vendors to Better Protect Your Enterprise
The Microsoft Premier (Unified) Support RFP will help you identify and score key data security elements of the vendor’s service delivery. Failure to do could result in a security breach of your MSFT support data or intellectual property siphoning by a foreign state. Both of which have already occurred with some Microsoft support vendors.
Cost Savings – Decrease Support Costs by 50% While Increasing Service Quality
The Microsoft Premier (Unified) Support RFP will help you identify and score key cost elements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of the vendor’s service delivery. Failure to do so may result in over spending for Microsoft enterprise support and an increase in initial response time and time to resolution of your enterprise’s MSFT support incidents.
Best Qualified – Find the Most Qualified Microsoft Enterprise Support Provider
The Microsoft Premier (Unified) Support RFP will help you identify and score key elements of the vendor’s support experience and ability to execute. Failure to do so could result in increased downtime of MSFT systems, loss of revenue and brand damage.
Procurement and IT Leaders Need the MSFT Support RFP
Enterprise procurement and IT leaders need the Microsoft Premier/Unified Request for Proposal (RFP) scorecard to rapidly identify vendors who can safely deliver a better support experience at 30-60% less than Microsoft.
Download the Microsoft Premier/Unified RFP
Get the Microsoft Premier/Unified Support RFP to find the best-qualified alternative to MSFT. Use the Microsoft support RFP to take bids and save 30-60% at US Cloud.