US Cloud has invested millions of dollars in world-class Cloud based infrastructure, giving us the foundation to scale our fanatical support processes. We also took the opportunity to embrace the zero trust security model and raise the bar on support security standards. We look for every opportunity to streamline, deliver value, and wow clients with a superior Microsoft Enterprise Support experience.
US Cloud runs our operation on the best-in-class ConnectWise ticket and account management platform that is fully integrated into our Salesforce CRM and Sage client accounting software. In addition, we have built client-specific integrations with ServiceNow to allow seamless adoption in enterprise organizations. This proven suite of operational enterprise software drives significant efficiencies and control for US Cloud and helps to deliver rock solid Microsoft Enterprise Support at scale for our clients.
US Cloud provides clients with a dedicated Client Portal that allows instant access and management of their account status, hour balances, ticket histories and detail, payment history, authorized users, and other important details. We also provide PowerBI dashboards to give clients quick views into the statistics that they care most about. We can build custom reporting to suit individual client requests as well.
To ensure a better Microsoft Enterprise Support experience for our valued customers, we recently completed a total rebuild of our Customer Portal in 2023. Here’s a look at the new and enhanced features designed to streamline and optimize your interactions with US Cloud.
• Satisfaction Level Gauge: This new functionality allows enterprises to provide instant feedback on how we are doing.
• New Ticket Creation Features: These include the ability to provide rich text formatting on the Description Entry, plus the ability to upload multiple files.
• A New View Tickets Option: Allows multiple sorting and filtering options, as well as the ability to instantly search all ticket content (including notes).
• Existing Ticket Interaction: Collaborate with US Cloud engineers, including the ability to add notes and share files for ongoing incidents and projects.
• Contact Creation and Maintenance: By editing your contacts, you control who in your organization has access to the Microsoft Enterprise Support portal.
• Service Groups: This feature allows enterprises to create logical buckets of hours assigned to specific users or groups. This allows for more granular tracking of who is creating tickets and utilizing hours in your enterprise, and the ability to allocate hours to various departments.
• Embedded Dashboard: Provides business insights and analytics around how hours are being utilized, what types of tickets are being created, burn rates, and Microsoft technology break outs.
Because Microsoft Enterprise Support is our only service offering, we have a single-mindedness about installing the right processes, procedures, and program design. This has helped US Cloud drive significant continuous improvement as we have matured.
We take our customer experience and customers’ feedback very seriously. If a US Cloud enterprise customer gives us a low score on a support ticket, we follow up directly with that customer to work on creating a solution for them that meets their expectations. Client satisfaction scores from individual support tickets have climbed over 10%+ in each of the last three years, with our average scores over 4/5 stars in 2023.