ENTERPRISE PATCH MANAGEMENT
Enterprise Patch Management from US Cloud Reduces Risk and Operating Costs. Stay Compliant and Redeploy Your Cost Savings Where the Enterprise Needs It Most.
30% – 60%
All US Citizens
72k Tickets Solved
SLAs for Managed
THE ONLY PROVEN ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT UNIFIED SUPPORT
US Cloud is Built to Support Microsoft
US Cloud is a highly-specialized IT shop that has been dedicated to Microsoft products and support for over two decades. We offer:
- Ultra-focused, low-overhead operations in the Midwest
- True experts in the Microsoft stack, with former CIO’s, Microsoft TAM’s, and Microsoft-certified engineers on staff
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting
- Fixated on higher-quality MSFT support at a lower price
US Cloud Client Journey
Former Microsoft Premier Support client discusses switching to US Cloud. Learn how the organization redeployed their 38% Premier Support cost savings in year 1 and how US Cloud is helping reduce VMware support costs in year 2. He also answers the following questions:
- Were you determined to leave Microsoft Premier Support?
- When did you realize you COULD leave Microsoft?
- Did your relationship with Microsoft suffer after switching?
- How has it gone so far with US Cloud support?
- How fast or responsive has US Cloud been?
- What about ticket resolution times?
- What do your engineers think about US Cloud?
- Any regrets moving to US Cloud for Premier Support?
US Cloud is has more than two decades of experience supporting all Microsoft technologies with global Fortune 500, Small and Medium Enterprise, US Federal, State and local government clients. Here’s why:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting with over 72,000 tickets worked, 5,000+ migrations managed
- We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Supporting Fortune 500s to S&M enterprise on issues that range from routine to mission critical
Brief History of US Cloud
In 1996 FrontPages Web Hosting was founded by Rob LaMear. Since then our brands have supported over 2.1 billion logins across 80 countries. We now have veteran leadership, zero debt and 20+ years of financial stability behind us. Milestones include:
- 1999 – Fpweb.net became the first provider in the World to host SharePoint.
- 2002 – Fpweb.net surpasses 100 million logins under management.
- 2006 – Fpweb.net performs 1,000th client platform migration.
- 2012 – Fpweb.net expands managed services to include support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Windows Server.
- 2013 – US Cyber Vault launched to secure client data and protect global brands.
- 2017 – US Cloud launched, formalizing Microsoft Premier Support services.
Enterprise Patch Management at US Cloud
As enterprise IT staff continues to shrink, the ability for Enterprises to prioritize and automate patching across disparate cloud-based and legacy infrastructure is falling short. Patching only the most critical patches is not good enough to keep your enterprise safe. Let alone the ability to do so in a timely manner. US Cloud Enterprise Patch Management automates the patching process across both cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
Enterprise Patch Management Benefits
Enterprise patch management is directly tied to an organization’s security posture. 80% of enterprise data breaches are still the result of poor patch management according to The Market Snapshot Report: Secure Operations Automation. US Cloud Enterprise Patch Management helps close the gaps between security and operations teams. The security benefits of Enterprise Patch Management include:
Elimination of patch backlog
Improved audit readiness
Reduced open vulnerabilities
Reduced security breaches from pending patches
The latest malware or DDoS attack may have more public visibility but it’s the backlog of patches to resolve known vulnerabilities that is the primary factor putting enterprises at risk for audit failures and security breaches.
In most cases, enterprises are barely staying current with critical patch releases. Enterprises have thousands of pieces of software including mobile apps, cloud-native and legacy systems of record. This software is commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), open source and custom-built. New vulnerabilities emerge almost daily across the entire spectrum of software applications running in the Enterprise.
Given the never-ending stream of available patches with shrinking enterprise IT operations staff and limited enterprise security staff, prioritizing patches is a high priority. Yet, most organizations are overwhelmed with the sheer volume of patches. A recent Ponemon study shows that “65% of enterprises say they find it difficult to prioritize what needs to be patched first.” Prioritizing patches is necessary if you have a backlog of patches. But the best patch management strategy is to stay current altogether.
Patch Management for Enterprises of All Sizes
You cannot help others until you help yourself and this speaks to Enterprise IT as well. Enterprise Patch Management at US Cloud frees up IT to innovate and speed up the digital transformation process. Failure to evolve or move too slowly puts the organization at risk to disruption, losing market share or worse.
While most larger enterprises have fully automated the patch management process, many still struggle to prioritize patches. Small enterprises are typically only patching critical software vulnerabilities, leaving them exposed to data breaches and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. No matter the enterprise size, even fully automated patch management software requires trained personnel with the expertise to configure and maintain the product and process. US Cloud Enterprise Patch Management frees up enterprise IT and fills the gaps between IT and enterprise security teams.