MICROSOFT PREMIER SUPPORT COST PER HOUR
Compare MS Premier (Unified) Support Cost Per Hour to US Cloud’s 30% to 60% Savings Per Hour, According to Analyst Research. Look at Other Criteria Including Support by US Citizens, Expiring Hours and Response Time. Download the Price List to See the Cost Per Hour Across all Plans.
Unified Support Cost Per Hour Increase
Microsoft is moving its Premier Support customers to Unified Support. Microsoft Unified Support will have three plans and unlimited reactive support hours. However, analyst research shows that this change will be a 30-60% cost per hour price increase for most customers.
The Proven Alternative
US Cloud, a managed service provider with 20+ years of experience supporting Microsoft technologies, offers a proven alternative to Microsoft Unified Support that provides 30-60% cost per hour savings and 100% screened US Citizen support team.
30-60% Cost Savings
According to analyst research, most Microsoft Premier Support customers will see a cost increase of 30-60% in the move to Unified Support. Avoid paying for support services and hours you don’t need.
All US Citizens
100% of our Technical Account Managers and DSE engineers are screened US Citizens. You will never be transferred to an overseas call center.
Better Support Experience
Initial Response Time (IRT) in six minutes or less. Don’t waste time explaining your issue over and over. And if we need to escalate the issue to Microsoft for a source code issue, we’ll white glove.
Why US Cloud Premier Support?
30% – 60%
All US Citizens
< 3% Escalated
20+ Years of Microsoft Product Support
THE ONLY PROVEN ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT PREMIER (UNIFIED) SUPPORT
US Cloud is Built to Support Microsoft
US Cloud is a highly-specialized IT shop that has been dedicated to Microsoft products and support for over two decades. We offer:
- Ultra-focused, low-overhead operations in the Midwest
- True experts in the Microsoft stack, with former CIO’s, Microsoft TAM’s, and Microsoft-certified engineers on staff
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting
- Fixated on higher-quality Microsoft support at a lower price
US Cloud Client Journey
Former Microsoft Premier Support client discusses switching to US Cloud. Learn how the organization redeployed their 38% Premier Support cost savings in year 1 and how US Cloud is helping reduce VMware support costs in year 2. He also answers the following questions:
- Were you determined to leave Microsoft Premier Support?
- When did you realize you COULD leave Microsoft?
- Did your relationship with Microsoft suffer after switching?
- How has it gone so far with US Cloud support?
- How fast or responsive has US Cloud been?
- What about ticket resolution times?
- What do your engineers think about US Cloud?
- Any regrets moving to US Cloud for Premier Support?
US Cloud is has more than two decades of experience supporting all Microsoft technologies with global Fortune 500, Small and Medium Enterprise, US Federal, State and local government clients. Here’s why:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting with over 72,000 tickets worked, 5,000+ migrations managed
- We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Supporting Fortune 500s to S&M enterprise on issues that range from routine to mission critical
Brief History of US Cloud
In 1996 FrontPages Web Hosting was founded by Rob LaMear. Since then our brands have supported over 2.1 billion logins across 80 countries. We now have veteran leadership, zero debt and 20+ years of financial stability behind us. Milestones include:
- 1999 – Fpweb.net became the first provider in the World to host SharePoint.
- 2002 – Fpweb.net surpasses 100 million logins under management.
- 2006 – Fpweb.net performs 1,000th client platform migration.
- 2012 – Fpweb.net expands managed services to include support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Windows Server.
- 2013 – US Cyber Vault launched to secure client data and protect global brands.
- 2017 – US Cloud launched, formalizing Microsoft Premier Support services.