30% – 60%
All US Citizens
72k Tickets Solved
SLAs for Managed
20+ Years MSFT Product Experience
THE MICROSOFT PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT ALTERNATIVE
US Cloud is Built to Support Microsoft
US Cloud is a highly-specialized IT shop that has been dedicated to Microsoft products and support for over two decades. We offer:
- Ultra-focused, low-overhead operations in the Midwest
- True experts in the Microsoft stack, with former CIO’s, Microsoft TAM’s, and Microsoft-certified engineers on staff
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting
- Fixated on higher-quality Microsoft support at a lower price
US Cloud Client Journey
Former Microsoft Premier Support client discusses switching to US Cloud. Learn how the organization redeployed their 38% Premier Support cost savings in year 1 and how US Cloud is helping reduce VMware support costs in year 2. He also answers the following questions:
- Were you determined to leave Microsoft Premier Support?
- When did you realize you COULD leave Microsoft?
- Did your relationship with Microsoft suffer after switching?
- How has it gone so far with US Cloud support?
- How fast or responsive has US Cloud been?
- What about ticket resolution times?
- What do your engineers think about US Cloud?
- Any regrets moving to US Cloud for Premier Support?
US Cloud is has more than two decades of experience supporting all Microsoft technologies with global Fortune 500, Small and Medium Enterprise, US Federal, State and local government clients. Here’s why:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft support, platform migrations, managed services, and secure cloud hosting with over 72,000 tickets worked, 5,000+ migrations managed
- We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Supporting Fortune 500s to S&M enterprise on issues that range from routine to mission critical
Brief History of US Cloud
In 1996 FrontPages Web Hosting was founded by Rob LaMear. Since then our brands have supported over 2.1 billion logins across 80 countries. We now have veteran leadership, zero debt and 20+ years of financial stability behind us. Milestones include:
- 1999 – Fpweb.net became the first provider in the World to host SharePoint.
- 2002 – Fpweb.net surpasses 100 million logins under management.
- 2006 – Fpweb.net performs 1,000th client platform migration.
- 2012 – Fpweb.net expands managed services to include support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Windows Server.
- 2013 – US Cyber Vault launched to secure client data and protect global brands.
- 2017 – US Cloud launched, formalizing Microsoft Premier Support services.
Why You Need a Microsoft Professional Support Alternative
30% – 60% Average Cost Savings
Verified reports from Microsoft clients confirm that a large portion of Unified Support subscribers should anticipate 30%+ price increases as their Unified Support renews. US Cloud can rescue those endangered IT budgets with its Microsoft Support alternative. With US Cloud, organizations can continue to pay for the support areas they need, not for products not being used. We typically save clients 30-60% or more, while providing superior service, after switching them over to US Cloud Premier Support.
MICROSOFT SUPPORT PRICING — REPORTS FROM THE FIELD:
Reports from industry analysts, VAR/LAR, and client companies all confirm the significant price increases for Microsoft Support under way. As companies increase their Microsoft Cloud services consumption over the next decade (2019-2029) their Enterprise Agreements (EA) and Unified Support costs are rising 30% or more at renewal for a large portion of Microsoft business customers. Examples of increases even higher are becoming common, with many clients reporting Microsoft Support price inflation of over 60% — and some cases mushrooming to over 100%.
Resolve Issues Quickly
Is your issue critical? US Cloud will respond to your ticket in 30 minutes or less – 5x faster than Microsoft Professional Support. Receive prioritized problem resolution for you and your business’ most complex issues. Get the fastest prioritized response times with 24×7 elevated break/fix support and access to designated support engineers (DSE). US Cloud Professional Support offers the top problem resolution services to businesses world-wide.
All US Citizens
US Cloud Professional Support uses only screened US citizens and is ITAR/DFARS compliant. You will never be transferred to a call center overseas. Maximize business satisfaction with All-American Microsoft technology service delivery. Professional Support includes service delivery from 100% screened US citizen dedicated system engineers (DSE) and Technical Account Managers (TAM). US Cloud Professional Support service delivery assures your organization is meeting U.S. compliance and security standards.
US Cloud has been a Microsoft Service Provider and a Cloud Solution Provider for more than two decades, with experience supporting all Microsoft technologies. We have over 25 Microsoft certifications plus Cisco and VMware covering cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments. Leverage US Cloud Microsoft expertise to optimize your Microsoft technology based offerings with consults, roadmaps, or risk assessments.
72,000 Tickets Solved
US Cloud Professional Support has resolved more than 72,000 tickets for clients. US Cloud also offers written SLAs for managed Microsoft escalations if necessary. As part of this escalation process to Microsoft, US Cloud white gloves the entire process so you can continue to drive your Microsoft technology projects forward and get the most out of your Microsoft investments.
Your team need not worry about wasting time explaining your issue from the beginning several times as you are transferred or escalated. Reduce frustration and time to resolution (TTR) with expert Microsoft certified engineers. All Professional Support engineers are screened US citizens who will quickly resolve issues for you and your business’ most complex issues.
Get comprehensive business support across all your technology platforms including Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and Amazon AWS. Leverage US Cloud Microsoft expertise for guidance, implementation and training in fast-growing solutions areas. US Cloud Professional Support helps you identify risks, prevent issues, and improve migration readiness for you and your organization.
Take the Next Step for a Professional Support Alternative
US Cloud is the proven leader in providing reputable Microsoft business support services to clients world-wide. We enable Microsoft Support customers to enjoy ultra-responsive support from US citizens, save 30-60% on support costs and free up funds to drive innovation.