MICROSOFT PREMIER (UNIFIED) SUPPORT GSA
Use the Microsoft Premier/Unified Support GSA at US Cloud to procure MSFT support services for U.S. Federal, State, and Local governments. Score the GSA contractors across security (risk), cost savings and ability to execute to find qualified alternatives to Microsoft for government support.
Qualified Microsoft Support GSA – Agency Contract Checklist:
1. Stakeholder Summary: Brief narrative highlighting proposal submitted
2. Service Capabilities: Details regarding the Contractor’s capabilities to service constituents
3. Service Levels: Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and other elements of service parameters
4. Security/Risk: DoD, ITAR, DFARS data security elements of Contractor’s service delivery
5. Contractor References: Minimum of five current Contractor clients (MSFT Support only) including contact info
6. Proposed Costs: Detailed quote for MS Premier/Unified support services for contract specialist
Security/Risk – Rapidly Compare Contractors to Better Protect Your Agency
The Microsoft Premier Support GSA at US Cloud will help you identify and score key DoD, ITAR and DFARS security elements of the contractor’s service delivery. Failure to do could result in a security breach of your MSFT support data or intellectual property siphoning by a foreign nation. Both of which have already occurred with some Microsoft support contractors.
Cost Savings – Decrease Support Costs by 50% While Increasing Service Quality
The Microsoft Premier Support GSA will help you identify and score key cost elements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of the contractor’s service delivery. Failure to do so may result in over spending for Microsoft support and an increase in initial response time and time to resolution of your agency’s MSFT support incidents.
Best Qualified – Find the Most Qualified Microsoft Government Support Contractor
The Microsoft Premier (Unified) Support GSA will help you identify and score key elements of the contractor’s support experience and ability to execute. Failure to do so could result in increased downtime of government MSFT systems, budget loss and mission failure.
Contract Specialists Need MSFT Premier Support GSA
Microsoft Premier Support GSA at US Cloud is a comprehensive MSFT support service specifically designed for U.S. Federal, State, and Local Governments, providing 30% to 60% budget savings opportunities, rigorous security and ITAR/DFARS compliance. Service delivery teams are extensively screened and US citizenship affirmed.
Next Step – Microsoft Premier Support GSA
Microsoft Premier Support GSA at US Cloud offers government agencies Microsoft support services at 30% to 60% cost savings. Free up government IT budget for new initiatives to advance your mission.