Microsoft Premier Services
MICROSOFT PREMIER SERVICES
Microsoft Premier Services at US Cloud Provides Support and Consulting to Businesses and Enterprises for All Microsoft Products. Enjoy Ultra-Responsive Support by US Citizens, Save 30% to 50% and Free Up Funds to Drive Innovation.
Microsoft Premier Support Services
Microsoft Premier Support Services is is a technology-specific support model for businesses who rely on Microsoft products. Unified is a new comprehensive support model in Microsoft Premier Services serving enterprises. In Premier, you buy the hours you need. In Unified, your cost is based on your spend (server, apps, cloud) with Microsoft and covers all Microsoft products.
Gartner has identified US Cloud as the only viable alternative to Microsoft Premier Services reporting that replacing Microsoft with US Cloud typically results in 30-50% cost savings for businesses and enterprises alike.
Microsoft Premier Services Success
Choosing Microsoft Premier Services drives your business forward. It enables your IT organization to achieve greater results for your business. In today’s world, mature support-aware business buyers like yourself, put great value on increased availability and performance of their IT operations.
US Cloud understands that IT is an important part of your business investment. As a result, Microsoft Premier Services at US Cloud covers every Microsoft product for your business and IT priorities, establishing and reinforcing a strong IT organization that serves the needs of the business.
Microsoft Premier Consulting Services
Use Microsoft Premier Consulting Services at US Cloud to innovate and grow. MSFT Premier Consulting Services helps your business reduce timelines, lower costs, and engage customers sooner.
- Planning: Guidance, planning and remediation to better align your teams and environment to online services architecture best practices. Digital advisory hours may also be purchased to cover proof of concept and user experience projects.
- Implementation: Includes project governance, solution architecture and solution delivery to provide technical implementation, including development, configuration, migration, upgrade, and deployment of the solution based on Microsoft technologies and their integration into the customer’s environments.
- Optimization: A suite of services including adoption services, IT services management and security services. Assess your organization, modernize IT and understand how to protect and innovate your IT infrastructure, applications and data against internal and external threats.
Microsoft Premier Services Engagement
Microsoft Premier Services deliver project-based engagements to provide services related to planning, implementing, and adopting the solutions that accelerate the value customers derive from their Microsoft IT investments.
These engagements cover services, based on Microsoft product and technologies, across digital strategy, architecture, planning, upgrades, migration, deployment, application development, and data insight solutions.
Microsoft Premier Services Gets Unified
The new Unified program within Microsoft Premier Services is designed for cloud services customer needs, providing as fast as 30 minute responses for critical incidents. MS Unified Support has three support levels:
- Core Support: offers affordable access to problem resolution, concierge services, elevated reactive support, self-help resources, and data-driven insights to help plan for the future.
- Advanced Support: is a balance of reactive and preventive support that helps ensure business continuity with special handling of critical issues, automatic escalation management, access to Microsoft experts to evaluate new technology, and a business advocate to help customers plan for changes.
- Performance Support: is the ultimate in personalized support with the fastest response times with financially-backed SLA’s, product group engagement, an assigned support architect to create plans for your data, and engineers to assess remediation planning.
- Premier vs Unified Support Plans: Compare the two support models of Microsoft Premier Services to see which is a better fit for your business or enterprise.